Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

4.30.2013

Summer Playlist 1

       After presentations, finals, all the horrible events of this past year, and finally getting over my stigma of "I'm fucking pretty and guys should just ask me out themselves" then realizing that stigma was there for a reason (though it was a whole hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be to ask someone out and now there are no lingering "what if's"; only a slightly bruised ego), I am more than ready for five days worth of music to start my summer. 
       So here's to rolling your windows down and setting off on your first road trip of the summer (preferably to a beach destination).
"Love Like This" Kodaline
"Recovery" Frank Turner
"Heart Attack" Demi Lovato
"Brave" Sara Bareilles
"Can't Hold Us" Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
"With Ur Love" Cher Lloyd
"Say Say" Youngblood Hawke 
"Money Tree" Walk Off the Earth
"Chloe" Grouplove
"Mercy" Matt Nathanson
"So Good" B.o.B
"Kelsey" Metro Station
"Fall Down" will.i.am featuring Miley Cyrus
"Hurricane" Bridgit Mendler
"I Love It" Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
"I Choose U" Timeflies
"Party, Fun, Love and Radio" We The Kings
"Gentle Folks" Hunter Hunted
"Anna Sun" Walk the Moon
"Mighty Fine" Flora Cash
       If you live in Florida (or a neighboring state [or you just really like to drive/fly]) don't forget to check out SunFest because this year's line up is pretty great. 
- E    

No comments:

Post a Comment