Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.08.2013

Another Road Trip Playlist

       Usually I would try to get some good stuff put together for you guys but, due to a last minute change in plans, I'm heading to see Frank Turner tonight, rather than tomorrow (seriously super fucking excited for Frank Turner), and I don't really have the time to devote to writing something well thought out for the bands whose music deserves it. There are a lot of great artists/bands to watch, interviews, and album reviews that are going to be hitting the blog in the next few weeks so make sure to come back for those but, for now, you can just check out part of the playlist that's going to be keeping me awake on my drive after the concert (old stuff, 'new' stuff, but all awesome). 
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment