Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.18.2013

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

       I thought it was too early to start playing Christmas music, but then I heard this; nothing makes you feel better after a bad day like blasting The Gods of Macho and, now, nothing is making me more excited for Christmas than playing the new The Gods of Macho Christmas Special EP at full volume.
      The band always has great tracks, but their rock takes on these Christmas classics are fun and actually addictive and, for the first time ever, I'm actually finding joy in listening to Christmas songs before Thanksgiving. 
       I think I'm ready to bring a tree into the house and watch it slowly die while decorating cookies and watching Elf on repeat.
        Head to iTunes to get your copy of The Gods of Macho Christmas Special EP and start listening now.
"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" The Gods of Macho
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment